The Kirthi Advantage Kirthi Constructions provides in depth concept to completion services in real estate and construction business. Home care, interiors, post purchase support and maintenance are well thought of and undertaken in thoroughly professional manner. Even if you are away from the apartment for a long time, Kirthi Constructions maintains your home for a nominal charge allowing you the peace of mind and comfort of a happy home owner.
Quality Kirthi Constructions follows rigid quality policy adhering to the international standards and procedures in construction activity through implementation of quality management system, backed by a panel of technical experts and consultants.
The Kirthi Process
Step 1: Selection & booking
- We assist you in choosing your new apartment
- Once you have selected your apartment, you will be required to pay a booking deposit.
- This booking deposit is paid subject to contract/contract denied.
- On payment of this deposit you will be required to furnish your name, address, contact details and
details to us.
Step 2: Arranging your loan and signing contracts .
Step 3: Updates on completion of your new home.
Step 4: Apartment inspection.
Step 5: Finalizing paperwork and sale closing .
Step 6: Handing over keys & house demonstration.
Step 7: Settling into your new home.
Standards adopted in our projects
- Frame Work - Reinforced Cement Concrete.
- Super Structure - Clay bricks in cement mortar with 2 coats plastering on both inside and outside with sponge finish.
- Doors - Main Door in Best Teakwood frame and Best Teakwood shutters with Brass fittings and night latch and other internal doors with flush door shutters with Teakwood frames.
- Windows - Teakwood window frames & shutters with glass panels and safety grills of MS and provision for mosquito mesh for all windows. All window frames & shutters are polished with melamine polish.
- Flooring - Marble / vitrified tiles flooring of good quality in the living and dining hall with skirting or equivalent flooring. Marble tiles flooring with skirting or equivalent flooring in rest of the area .
- Kitchen - Granite slab for kitchen platform with 8"x12" tile dado up to 2' height and stainless steel sink. Ceramic tile cladding will be provided in the wash area.
- Wall Finishes - All interior walls finished with Superior plaster finish or equivalent except toilets and balconies with emulsion paints. All external walls will be provided acrylic paints or equivalent. POP cornice will be provided for living and dining halls .
- Toilets - All the toilets will be provided with: (a) European WC with flush tank of standard make (Parryware) (b) Hot and cold wall mixer with shower (Grohe).
- Electrical - (a) Concealed copper wiring of Anchor make or equivalent (b) Power plugs in all necessary areas (c) Plug points for refrigerator, TV & audio systems etc. wherever necessary (d) Individual meter boards (e) Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCB) & ELCB board of standard make (f) All electrical fittings of M.K Brand.
- Telephone - Telephone points in all necessary areas.
- Cable TV - Provision for cable TV in master bedroom living-room .
- Water : Adequate water supply through Over Head tank to all units.